Stefan Schuster is one of the pioneers of digital sports marketing. He always advises his clients and partners with a visionary look beyond the horizon in order to open up additional marketing potential, based on the growing number of media platforms and new devices. He also contributes this knowledge to his supervisory activities at Deltatre Deutschland and the DFL subsidiary sportec solutions GmbH. He already proved early on how cross-platform marketing concepts can be implemented successfully. As Head of New Media at FIFA, he was in charge of fifaworldcup.com, which became the most successful sports website in 2002.
- Stefan Schuster has been Managing Director of mm sports since 2007 together with Gregor Lentze
- Before that, as Head of Sales and Business Development of FIFA from 2003 to 2007, he played a key role in the development and distribution of the FIFA Marketing Program 2007-2014, and was responsible for sponsoring contracts in the amount of several billion euros
- From 2001 onwards he was responsible for the successful development of FIFA’s digital platforms as Head of New Media. Under his leadership, the website fifaworldcup.com became the most successful sports website in history at that time
- Stefan Schuster was Director Business Development and Sales of Kabel New Media AG from 1995 to 2001. There he was responsible for customers such as ISL Marketing AG, ProSiebenSat1 Media AG and Siemens. With the platform atptour.com he and his team created the world’s first commercially marketed online presence of a sports federation already in 1997
- He has a university degree in industrial engineering of the Stuttgart Media University
- In addition to that, he is Chairman of the Board of Deltatre Deutschland and is a member of the Supervisory Board of sportec solutions GmbH (a joint venture between DFL and Deltatre AG).