With Nikolaus “Mini” Karpf, a real sports professional completes the mm sports team. For a decade as Professional Pro snowboarder, he experienced the world of winter sports athletes and participated in numerous international and national freestyle and freeride snowboard competitions . In 2007, he switched to marketing and from then on built up a large network and extensive knowledge in sports marketing.
- From 2007, Nikolaus worked within the Red Bull Group in various marketing areas
- As Sports Marketing Manager of Red Bull Germany, he was responsible for the international marketing of various athletes in core sports, athletics, winter sports, ball sports, motorsports and many more
- As Business Manager of the EHC Red Bull Munich, he developed business strategies for the Munich ice hockey club
- Most recently, he served as Global Marketing & Sales Manager for the Red Bull Soccer division, which is responsible for all Red Bull football teams in Germany, Austria, USA and Brazil
- Nikolaus studied at the Technical University of Munich and is a sports science graduate