Gregor Lentze, like not many others in the market, combines marketing and sports rights competence in one person. Besides sponsors, agencies and rights holders he has in particular advised a number of leading sports federations and leagues, such as FIFA, UEFA, DFB, DFL, BBL, DSV, IOC and IAAF on a variety of marketing and rights matters. The concept of the FIFA Fan Fest, staged since the 2006 FIFA World Cup, was developed under his leadership and stands for his exceptional competence in the strategic planning and marketing of commercial and media rights in sports.
- Since 2007, Managing Director of mm sports and founding partner of the sports law firm Lentze Stopper Rechtsanwälte
- From 2003 to 2006, Managing Director of FIFA Marketing & TV Deutschland, responsible for the implementation of the FIFA marketing program for the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany
- From 2001 to 2002, Head of Legal of FIFA Marketing & TV AG in Zug, Switzerland, e.g. responsible for all marketing and media contracts of the 2002 FIFA World Cup Korea / Japan
- From 1998 to 2001, Senior Legal Counsel of ISL Marketing AG in Lucerne andbefore that Associate Counsel at Townley’s Sports Lawyers, London
- After studying law at the universities of Bayreuth and Munich in Germany, he completed a Master of Laws (LL.M) at Temple University, Philadelphia, focusing on US sports law
- Co-editor of the Handbook Football Law (2rd edition issued in 2017) and the monthly sports law magazine World Sports Advocate