Daniel Koch has been working for mm sports since 2009 and is responsible as Unit Director for numerous customer projects, from concept development through project management to rights sales. For more than ten years he has been in charge of projects for FIFA and UEFA in responsible positions. He is also active as Venue Services and Sponsorship Manager in the operational implementation of UEFA Champions League matches. His knowledge and practical experience characterize him as a “converter and maker” as well as a “strategy developer and planner”. The multitude of projects at the interface between digital and marketing has made him an expert in digital marketing in sports. Furthermore he proved his organizational talent by studying alongside his work at the Hult International Business School in London, where he successfully completed the MBA in August 2016.
- Daniel Koch has been working for mm sports since 2009 and is active as Unit Director
- Before his, he was Senior Project Manager at the live communication agency Uniplan
- From 2007 to 2008 he worked for UEFA EURO S.A. in the division Special Projects
- In the years 2005 to 2007, Daniel Koch accompanied various sports events during the planning and implementation phase
- Daniel Koch has finished his Executive MBA at the Hult International Business School in London in August 2016
- He also studied Sports, Culture and Event Management at the Kufstein University of Applied Sciences in Tyrol, where he completed his Bachelor of Arts in Business (B.A.).