Member of the Management Board
Daniel Battistel brings comprehensive sports marketing experience from club, agencies, federation and corporates to mm sports GmbH. Since his career start in 2003 at o2 in London, Daniel has been the unagitated perfectionist amongst our sports marketing professionals, working in a structured, precise, fast and competent manner. Daniel was involved in major sport events in planning and implementation from Portugal via South Africa and Eastern Europe to Brazil. Before entering mm sports GmbH in Summer 2013, Daniel and his family were located in Hanover and he acted as Sports Sponsoring Coordinator EMEA for Continental.
- Daniel Battistel, part of mm sports GmbH since summer 2013 as a Unit Director, brings long-time sports marketing experience at home and abroad to mm sports
- Since 2003 he worked in different functions at corporates, agencies, club and federation in planning and implementation of sport projects
- Corporates: o2 in London and Continental EMEA in Hannover
- Agencies: Schmidt und Kaiser in München and Interface Marketing AG in Zug
- Club: Head of Marketing at SpVgg Unterhaching
- Federation: Venue Manager for UEFA Champions League competition
- Daniel Battistel is a graduate Marketing Specialist at BAW in Munich.