Bettina Schuster has been part of the mm sports team since July 2015 and is responsible for Marketing Services. Previously, she worked for five years in various marketing positions in the ProSiebenSat.1 Group, most recently as Brand Manager for the TV channel kabel eins.
Before her parental leave, she worked in various marketing positions in Germany and Switzerland:
- 2007-2008: Innovation Manager at Daniel Swarovski Corporation AG in Feldmeilen (Zurich)
- 2005-2006: As Project Manager Mobile TV at debitel AG (today mobilcom-debitel AG) responsible for the launch of the first TV-enabled mobile phone in Germany for the FIFA World Cup 2006
- 2003-2005: Head of Marketing at Midray GmbH (debitel), Cologne
- 2002: Consultant at Newmex Consulting, Hamburg
- 1998-2001: Research Manager at Kabel New Media AG, Hamburg
Bettina holds a degree in Industrial Engineering from the Stuttgart Media University (HdM).