THE STATE OF eFOOTBALL AT EUROPEAN FOOTBALL ASSOCIATIONS
mm sports conducted an online survey among the European national football associations with the intention to provide more clarity on the state of development of national football associations in eFootball and to understand how national football associations do approach eFootball at all.
Take a look at this report to find out…
- to what extent eFootball is already established in the associations?
- whether eFootball is already considered an official sport or is it still a marketing tool?
- and what the actual share-out between EA Sports and Konami really looks like?
We are convinced that with this unique survey we were able to draw a very good picture of the state of development at European football association in eFootball.
InsideWorldFootball picks up the most important aspects in its article “eFootball needs more ‘football’ governance, Konami PES leads EA’s FIFA – finds report” .
If you are interested in the study and further insights on the state of eFootball at European football associations, please contact Daniel Koch – Unit Director eFootball at mm sports.
- Successful start of SportsInnovation: The future of sport was presented in Düsseldorf
The first edition of SportsInnovation took place in Düsseldorf at the beginning of May and…
- mm sports’ partner DFL and Deltatre continue to build on partnership – joint subsidiary Sportec Solutions takes on a global focus
Now it’s official: mm sports' long-time partners DFL Deutsche Fußball Liga and Deltatre, the global…