For many years, the mm sports team has been working closely with UEFA, ensuring the smooth running of major Champions League events through the provision of External Venue Services and Sponsorship Managers (VSSM).
As part of the official UEFA staff team the VSSM is the main club and commercial partners’ contact for implementation of organisational and commercial aspects of a Champions League event.
The mm sports team has been providing VSSMs for the UEFA Champions League for the following clubs:
- 2019/20: Club Brugge, Dinamo Zagreb
- 2018/19: Ajax Amsterdam, Manchester City
- 2017/18: SK Slavia Praha, Manchester City, Qarabag
- 2016/17: FC Rostov, FC Dynamo Kiew, FC Basel, Borussia Dortmund
- 2015/16: Galatasaray, Manchester United, VfL Wolfsburg, Ajax Amsterdam
- 2014/15: Bayer 04 Leverkusen, Real Madrid, Slovan Bratislava, HJK Helsinki, FC Basel, Galatasaray, Steau Bukarest, NK Maribor
- 2013/14: ZSKA Moscow, Manchester United, FC PAOK, FC Viktoria Plzen
- 2012/13: FC Spartak Moscow, FC Dynamo Kiew, FC Bayern München