The German Cancer Aid (“Deutsche Krebshilfe”) is involved in numerous sports-related projects together with its partner HERMES logistics. The mm sports team supports the implementation and controls the projects and the cooperation. For example, for the Social Day in 2014 the mm sports team developed the whole concept and took responsibility fot the on-site implementation.
The motto of the campaign: “Hermes clears the field for the German Cancer Aid”:
The trade and logistics service provider Hermes, official premium partner of the Bundesliga, congratulates the German Cancer Aid for its 40th anniversary with a very special gift: On the 11th Bundesliga Matchday in the season 2014/2015, Hermes renounces his advertising presence in the Bundesliga and provides its advertising space to the German Cancer Aid. From 7th to 10th of November 2014, the organisation’s logo was featured on the tricot sleeves of all players in the Bundesliga and 2nd Bundesliga, as well as on the refereeing boards – areas that were actually sold to Hermes.
The “Social Day” at a glance:
- CSR event of the DFL Premium Partner Hermes
- Free transfer of all advertising space to the German cancer aid for one day (high medial range)
- mm sports developed the concept and was responsible for the implementation
- 36 Bundesliga clubs involved
- 210 free tickets for children with cancer
- 504 jerseys with the branding of the German Cancer Aid