As a consultant, lawyer or freelancer in various fields, you will find the ideal environment for your business at Widenmayerstraße 28. The charming old building is extremely well-kept, modernly equipped and will inspire you!
Your office in Munich’s best location
On the 2nd floor of Widenmayerstr. 28 we offer two bright rooms, each facing the Isar river. A conference room is also available for shared use. A separate landline connection can be set up. The all-inclusive rent includes: All additional costs incl. heating, conference room sharing, kitchen sharing, weekly cleaning.
Office for two (in floor plan office 3):
- Great room with large windows and Isar view, lockable, high ceilings, parquet.
- Ideal for two workstations.
Corner room (in floor plan office 4):
- Representative room with splendid balcony, lockable, located at the end of the corridor.
- Suitable for two workstations.
for the two rooms (together 40 sqm, once approx. 18 sqm and 22 sqm): 2,590 Euro flat-rate rent is due per month (plus VAT). Start of rental from 1st of May 2020.
Your contacts are Bettina Schuster, firstname.lastname@example.org and Petra Heger, email@example.com. You will find all information on renting the offices in this Flyer (in German) (PDF) .
Overview: Floor plan 2.OG. Offices 3 and 4 are available for rent at the end of the corridor. Office 2 is intended as a conference room for shared use.
- Vernissage: Lentze Stopper and mm sports show recent works by the artist Philipp Karl Moritz
With a well-attended vernissage entitled "like the honeybee, you took the best of me", last…